IEEE-Northwest Energy Systems Symposium (NWESS)
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195
MARCH 21-22, 2012
Directions and Parking
Directions to KANE Hall 110 coming from I-5 and SR-520
1. From I-5 north or southbound, take SR-520 east (exit # 168B).
2. From SR-520 east or westbound, take the Montlake Blvd NE exit.
3. Turn north onto Montlake Blvd and continue north [toward Husky Stadium].
4. Stay to the right as you cross Montlake Bridge, continue north on Montlake Blvd past Husky Stadium. (DO NOT take the NE Pacific St. fork to the left.)
5. Once past Husky Stadium, move to the far left lane.
6. After the third pedestrian underpass, you will notice a fork in the road and a traffic light. At the light, take the left fork onto 25th Ave NE.
7. At the next traffic light, (before the sky ramp up NE 45th) turn left onto Pend Orielle Road and proceed up the hill.
8. Stop at the gatehouse for directions and to purchase a parking permit. Depending on availability, you will be asked to park in one of several lots located near Kane Hall. Ask the parking attendant for a campus map and directions from your parking area to the Kane Hall
For campus map and location of the Kane Hall, please click here
Parking on Campus for NWESS
Parking space is available in the Central Plaza Garage for NWESS. The price of parking is $15.00 per day.
The Central Parking Garage is located at 15th Ave NE & 41st Street. Stop at the gatehouse and ask for NW Energy Systems Symposium parking.
For more information on the university parking, please click here
For parking map, please click here